Power Yoga Teacher Training
Become a certified and experienced Power Yoga World Teacher!
Program Overview – Power Yoga World Teacher Training – 200 Hours
– Practice in Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, Kriyas (Cleansing Processes), Chanting Mantras & Meditation
– Lectures on Yoga Philosophy – Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyana & Samadhi), Yoga Sutras by Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Karma Yoga (Bhagvad Gita), Kundalini & Chakras, Nadis
– Anatomy & Physiology A basic knowledge of various body systems. Functioning of various organs and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions / contraindications are covered in this lectures and also in practical Yoga sessions.
– Yoga Lifestyle – Applications of Yoga, Yoga for back problems, obesity, heart problems, diabetes, hypertension, stress, digestive disorders, prenatal yoga, yoga psychology etc.
– Yoga Teaching Methodology includes session / lesson planning, Injury Prevention, Alignment principles in Yoga poses, educational techniques to teach principles of Yoga, practice hours in teaching yoga, understanding, correcting, assisting, encouraging, caring and guiding the progress of students in yoga. Program also includes ethical guidelines or ethics for Yoga teacher.
– Sanskrit training includes chanting, Mantra, Asanas, Pranayama, and other Yoga words.
– Examination for Practical Training, Theory Assignments on Anatomy & Physiology, Ashtanga Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Individual Education, Practical Lesson examination (Examination of Teaching Yoga).
Contact us to apply for the next course: firstname.lastname@example.org