Are you ready to fly high, be upside down and having lots of fun exploring AcroYoga? Then we have the workshop for you! AcroYoga brings together the elements of acrobatics, yoga and thai massage. From yoga, we take smoothness, respect for the body, calmness and flow flowing breath. From acrobatics we take strength with control and funky moves, from Thai massage we take careful connection and a caring touch. We help each other up, and down, in the air in a safe way. You will develop your strength, balance and ability to work with other people.
In this workshop I will give you an introduction to base and fly safely, a set of tools to improve your technique, find a better alignment, create more tightness and stability and discover the needed sensitivity for easier flows. And refine your spotting technique to make a safe environment to develop your practice.
When you can practice together with others, there is much more possibilities
• to experience the harmony of moving and breathing together,
• to re-discover the endless creativity and playfulness of our inner child,
• to develop the capability of paying attention to each other,
• to experience the feeling of holding someone and the feeling of being held by someone,
• to improve the capability of trusting yourself and in others.
In this workshop, you can learn
• beginner and intermediate level acroyoga techniques (the base, flyer and spotter part as well),
• how to invent new acroyoga poses and movements,
• delicious Thai yoga massage techniques for stretching and relaxing each other.
If you would like to develop your skills in the topics above, you are welcome to join us in the workshop.
I believe in that by/with movement everyone can explore themselves at the deepest level. From my teenage years I’ve been studying different ways of self-expression and how our body can teach us in different forms of moving, let it be yoga, partner acrobatics or improvisation-theatre.
After graduating The Buddhist University and the Alternative Circus School in Budapest, and working many years in different improvisation theatres, I found that the best tool for learning is our own body. The three motors that work the most for me is handstands, acroyoga and improvisation.
My mission is to help people get closer to themselves and each other and to learn the most through these forms of movement. See a video of Sergey in action here
Price for 1 workshop is 40 euros
Price for 2 workshops is 70 euros
Price for 3 workshops is 90 euros
AcroyogaWorkshop Day 1: Click Here
AcroyogaWorkshop Day 2: Click Here
AcroyogaWorkshop Day 3: Click Here